Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object ID 2010-014-033
Object Name Documents
Collection Kelley Archives
Title Survey of the Town of Mendocino
Scope & Content Written in William Heeser's hand, this document is a survey of the exterior lines of the town of Mendocino which began on August 17, 1868. Heeser was a land surveyor and mapped most of Mendocino and its surrounding land. The document includes a list of property owners, including the Mendocino Mill Company, a short description of the lot, if an owner had more than one, and the area of the parcel.
Extent of Description 3 pgs, 20 cm x 31.5 cm
Date 1868
Credit line Courtesy of Vince Johnson
Caption Survey of the Town of Mendocino
Classification Towns
People Heeser, William, 1833 - 1906
Subjects Surveying