Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Library Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Classification Magazines
Object ID 2008-20-01
Title Mendocino Historical Review
Author Bear, Dorothy, Editor
Physical Description 20 p., illus.; 28cm
Published Date 1973
Summary The first volume of the Mendocino Historical Review documenting the history of the Catholic Churches in Mendocino. Included in this issue is an article written by Merna Brown Scott, which was published in the Mendocino Beacon in 1945, titled, "Memories of the Mill."
Subjects Catholic churches
Fires
Priests
Mills
People Anderson, Katrina, 1862 - 1928
Anderson, Nels Peter, 1842 - 1921
Brown, Frank James, 1880 - 1969
Peterson, John Frederick, 1846 - 1933
Petersen, Thomas Heinrich, 1836 - 1915
Riera, Vincent
Scott, Merna Brown, 1911 - 1997 see also Merna Brown
Sheehan, Bernadine
Search Terms Friars Minor Capuchin
Maru
Mendocino Lumber Mill
St. Anthony's Church
St. Anthony's Hall
St. Vincent's Church