|Caption||Fort Bragg High School|
Fort Bragg High School. A few students are gathered in the front. Postcard is dated 1909.
A contract was awarded in February 1907 to A. W. Biggers for the construction of a new high school. The school was officially dedicated on November 6, 1907. The building was finished throughout in Mendocino County pine. By 1916, the need for more classrooms became acute and a new addition was added. The High School continued in this location until 1939 when a new school was built. The old building was torn down after the completion of the new school and the land was divided into residential lots and sold.
|Credit line||Kelley House Photographs|