|Classification||Churches & Temples|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Caption||Mendocino Baptist Church and MacCallum Water Tower|
The back of the Mendocino Baptist Church, before the addition, and the MacCallum water tower.
The church was dedicated in 1894 but was no longer used after the death of Eliza Kelley in 1914. The building now houses "Corners of the Mouth", a natural foods store.
|Print size||9 cm x 9 cm|
|Credit line||Kelley House Photographs|
Corners of the Mouth