|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Caption||Bank of Commerce|
The Bank of Commerce at the corner of Main and Kasten Streets in Mendocino.
Photograph taken by Perley Maxwell. Perley was head carpenter during its construction.
It became the Bank of America, with medical offices upstairs, in 1922-23. The building was sold in 1993 and is now a retail store.
|Print size||25 cm x 20.5 cm|
|Credit line||Emery Escola Collection|
Maxwell, Perley, 1869 - 1931