|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Caption||The Norton House|
View of the William Norton house located on Main Street at the junction of Howard Street. The house was built by William Norton, on a lot next to the Norton Hotel, after he sold the hotel. A woman, possibly Mrs.Margaret Norton stands in the front.
The house no longer exists and the lot is now occupied by gas station and automobile repair shop.
|Print size||12 cm. x 8 cm.|
|Credit line||The Evelyn Larkin Collection|
Norton, William H., 1837 - 1887