Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Classification Buildings
Houses
Object ID 1996-006-1467-26
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection Photo Archives
Caption 44920 Pine Street
Description 44920 Pine Street, also numbered 910 Pine Street, one of four identical cottages located between School and Howard Streets. The cottages were built by Moses Greenwood between 1885 and 1886 for William Riley Hamilton. They are all built of redwood. All are different in the arrangement of interior rooms and space and also vary in terms of rear structures. The Mendosa family has had a long association with the cottages.
Date 1985
Print size 12.5 cm x 9 cm
Credit line The Bill Wagner Collection
Subjects Cottages
People Greenwood, Moses
Hamilton, William Riley