|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Caption||10470 Kelly Street|
John Silveria's water tower and sheds located on the west side of 10470 Kelly Street, south side of Ukiah. John Silveria and his brothers built their homes and this water tower in 1916.
The Silveria brothers worked for the Mendocino Lumber Company.
|Print size||25 cm x 18 cm|
|Credit line||Kelley House Photographs|
|Related Publications||Mendocino Historical Review, "Water Towers and Windmills of Mendocino"|