Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Classification Photography
Buildings
Object ID 1996-006-1491-11
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection Photo Archives
Caption Fraga Water Tower
Description Antone Fraga's water tower, erected about 1886. The tower is located north of Main Street and west of Evergreen Street in Mendocino. The spire of the Mendocino Presbytarian Church can be seen in the background.
Date c. 1990
Print size 11.5 cm. x 16.5 cm.
Credit line The Bill Wagner Collection
Search Terms Mendocino Presbyterian Church
Buildings
Water Towers
Subjects Water supply
Water towers
Related Publications Smith, Wally, "Water Towers and Windmills of Mendocino"
Mendocino Historical Review, 1993