Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Classification Buildings
Object ID 2007-03-1173-20
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection Photo Archives
Caption Kelley House in 1974
Description The Kelley House in the fall of 1974. The property had been owned by the Kelley Family for 114 years before its purchase by Robert Peterson. Peterson donated the Kelley House to Mendocino Historical Research, Inc. in 1975 to restore and preserve. The photo was taken from the Kelley House tower, looking at the east porch.
Date 1974
Print size 24 cm. x 19 cm.
Credit line Kelley House Photographs
Search Terms Albion Street
Mendocino, California
Subjects Cityscapes
Houses
Roofs