Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Classification Buildings
Photography
Object ID 1973-132-1516-8
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection Photo Archives
Caption Lansing Water Tower
Description Captain David Lansing's water tower located near the corner of Main and Howard Streets in Mendocino. Lansing's tower was erected in 1865, not long after the house was built.
Date 1968
Print size 8 cm. x 8 cm.
Credit line Beth Stebbins Collection
Subjects Water supply
Water tanks
Water towers
Related Publications Smith, Wally, "Water Towers and Windmills of Mendocino"
Mendocino Historical Review, 1993