Kelley House Museum logo
Kelley House Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Classification Buildings
Hotels
Object ID 2007-03-1336-3
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection Photo Archives
Caption Main Street, Mendocino, California
Description Photograph of Main Street, Mendocino, looking east. The Central House is visible on the left. Originally built in 1878 and operated by the Bever brothers until their retirement in 1901, the Central House would be renamed the Central Hotel, and finally, the Hotel Mendocino in 1927. Further east on Main Street is the Alhambra Hotel.
Date 1886
Print size 20 cm x 14.5 cm
Credit line Kelley House Photographs
Search Terms Mendocino Hotel
Subjects Hotels
Streets
People Bever, Bob
Bever, Samuel, 1869 - 1948